Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New look MarathonMum

After spending so much time on my blog on Sunday night/Monday morning, I was ready for a change. I was getting a little bored of the dots. I know the dots had only been around for about a year, but what can I say, I'm a fickle person. 

For those of you who checked the blog yesterday, you saw a different layout from this one, but in the end, I decided it was just too boring, so I went with this blue one. I've also added some pictures and some links. The good people at Blogger have made it much easier to reformat blogs now (as opposed to three years ago when you had to get down and dirty with HTML), so I suspect I'll be messing around with it much more. 

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As sung by Kiera and Liam...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Uncle Tim!
Happy Birthday to you!

Where is the cake?!?!

Liam just added "smell my feet and give me something good to eat"

What can I say...he's 2 1/2, confused and hungry for breakfast.