Monday, February 25, 2008

12:16 a.m.

As a special treat this year, I had Mr. Movie [Thing Two] make his Oscar choices.

But wait! Back to E! Some strange guy keeps yelling at poor Ryan Seacrest. They just told us who it is, but I've already forgotten.

Keri Russell has a blush pink dress on, but I can't decide if I like it. Kristin Chenowith has another (yawn!) black dess on. Pregnant Jessical Alba, (Sue Storm to everyone in this household) is wearing a burgundy dress, which looks good.

Wait! I was wrong! The woman who I thought was Ellen Page was actually Mylie Cyrus (I've just misspelled that, but I have to say, I don't care). I know she's some sort of pre-teen phenom, but beyond that, I don't know anything about her. This Cyrus girl is talking about wanting to be a "True Artist". You've got to be kidding.

No comments: