Monday, February 04, 2008

Four Things (Or, A Cheaters Post)

My friend Camilla sent this to me a few weeks ago. As I would like to post, but also have many things to do today, I'm going to answer these questions and consider it "posting." Sure, it's cheating, but it's also an excellent way to waste time at work, for those of you who'd like to cut and paste the "Four Things" and then e-mail them to friends.

Four movies I will always stop and watch when surfing (even though I've seen them hundreds of times):
1. The Thomas Crown Affair (with Pierce Brosnan)
2. The Shawshank Redemption
3. The Sure Thing
4. Sixteen Candles 

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. "Investigator" for an EPA subcontractor
2. Winery tour guide (in Bucks County)
3. Summer camp counsellor
4. Journalist

Four places I have lived:
1. London, England
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Youngstown, Ohio
4. Doylestown, Pennsylvania
(But I am always, first and foremost, a Proud Jersey Girl)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Lost
2. ER
3. The Daily Show 
4. Spooks

Four Places I have been (for more than a month):
1. Washington, D.C.
2. Princeton, N.J.
3. France (though the 30 days were not consecutive)
4. Italy (ditto to above)

Four People who I e-mail regularly (in no particular order):
1. Mr. MarathonMum
2. Anne P.
3. Kathy K.
4. Kirstin M.

Four Favourite Things to Eat:
1. Mr. MarathonMum's pizza
2. Chocolate cake
3. Sushi
4. Indian from the Mogul

Four Places I would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Anywhere warm and sunny
2. In NJ, celebrating the Giants' surprising victory
3. In Italy.
4. Anywhere with my three favourite men.

Four Things I Am Looking Forward to in 2008:
1. Our Fab Family Trip to celebrate our Big Birthdays this year. 
2. Working on and finishing a long-held goal.
3. Being healthy enough to run and be happy.
4. Running a half-marathon in October. 

No comments: