Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Pre-Game 00:58

Now they're dissecting Reese Witherspoon's look on E! "That separation from Ryan is the best thing that's happened to her," one of the hosts said. I don't think that Reese would agree with them.

Now it's 1:06 a.m. and we thought it was starting, but it seems as though we're still in the pregame coverage.

Naomi Watts and Nicole Kidman are now being interviewed. Before we saw Naomi make a bee-line for Nicole in the famous lane of the red carpet, which was sweet. Naomi looks pregnant, but she looked pregnant last year, so we're not sure. I'll try to check at the next commercial break.

Andre Leon Talley interviewed Jennifer Hudson. Finally! Something nice to say! I like her shoes-- they're Manolo Bhalnik's. But they jacket just won't know. I understand that she is zaftig, and she felt the need to cover her upper arms. If I had to go to the Oscars, I would feel the same, but the silver jacket with the brown dress just doesn't work. She needs to fire her stylist.

"It's a Judy Jensen jacket!"-- the best description we've had all night.

No comments: