Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Night 5:17 a.m.

So after 50 posts, two jugs of coffee, two chocolate chip cookies, one piece of cake and innumerable catty comments, we join "The Departed."

At least until we have to wake up in two hours time.

P.S. If you're reading this on Monday, you might want to scroll down to the beginning (you'll see a picture of two cute boys clutching an Oscar-- we have those sorts of things lying about our house) and read up. Then you'll be able to chart the night/morning as it progresses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realise you could be this bitchy!! (But I loved it...)

Thanks for the report, thanks for staying up and thanks for making me laugh out loud. On behalf of all of us. Without them I wouldn't be here. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

Krista said...

So brilliant! Just really brilliant! I read your Oscar post last year and was looking forward to this year's comments. You (and Anne) did not disappoint.

The picture of the boys is fantastic, as well.

Oh, and my Mom says HI!

:)

Krista Jansen