Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Night! 3:16 a.m.

OK, first some more interpretive dance, and then a commercial break. Now we can check how much longer we have to stay up.

I've just realized we have yet to see our heartthrob George Clooney.

Oh! No! Claudia Winkleman just told us we're only HALF-WAY THROUGH. You've got to be kidding me. Does that mean we'll be up until 6 a.m.? Good God, I hope not. I need to check back and see how late I stayed up last year. It was 4:26 a.m., about an hour from now. That doesn't calculate, if we're only half-way through.

Naomi Watts is presenting now. She's definitely up the duff. I mean, pregnant. No less than authority than Us Magazine told me so.

She and Robert Downey Jr. are presenting the Best Visual Effects award. I've decided these boring technical awards of the vegetables of the night. You have to eat them-- I mean, watch them-- before you get to your dessert.

No comments: