Monday, March 06, 2006

1:31 a.m.

Reese Witherspoon is presenting for Best Animated Feature! The one category where I know all of the nominees. I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed for Wallace and Gromit. They're the best! This is the first time, in a couple of years, that I haven't actaully seen all of the nominees, but I'm still sure Wallace and Gromit will be the best.

I like Reese's dress. It's beautiful.

Yeah! Wallace and Gromit win. Nick Park and his co-director seem to be wearing VERY LARGE Paul Smith bow-ties, and they brought little ones along for their Oscars. Very funny. Poor Peter Sallis, the voice of Wallace, is ALL THE WAY in the back. Though I notice that Helena Bonham Carter is just one row ahead of them, so maybe it was the Animated neighborhood of the audience.

No comments: