Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Night 2011: More Tweets 4

Andy Borowitz
by mastapleton
Whenever the show classic film clips, they should run a font that says "WOULD NOT BE MADE TODAY."
Maureen Stapleton
Where's George Clooney? I was promised George Clooney, and so far, nada. He'd better show up soon. I'm getting tired.
Andy Borowitz
by mastapleton
: Each year they should do a montage of actresses who turned 40 and can't get work anymore.
Maureen Stapleton
Sad music. Good money on this being the "In Memoriam" bit. I'm disappointed that Celine Dion isn't wearing her backwards tuxedo tho.
Maureen Stapleton
Randy Newman wins again, and he's giving a pretty entertaining speech. Glad to see he won again.
Maureen Stapleton
@
@ I agree. You have to love how she perfectly matched her hair to the dress. And vice versa.
Maureen Stapleton
Jennifer Hudson looks stunning.
Maureen Stapleton
By my count, only five more awards to hand out. I'll guarantee that we have more than an hour and a half to hand them out.
Maureen Stapleton
I say this every year: the superfluous historic clips are the reason this broadcast is always SO LONG.
Maureen Stapleton
@
@ Just got some nice TC birthday cake. Best use of a commercial break ever.
Maureen Stapleton
@
@ Your wish is their command! Look at that!!
Maureen Stapleton
3:24 a.m. GMT. Still up. Time for cake, I think.
Maureen Stapleton
We will never see Banksy. Oh well. I didn't think it was that great of a "documentary" (quotation marks intentional) anyway.
Maureen Stapleton
Oh hey! Oprah! I've nearly forgotten about you. More importantly: WILL WE SEE BANKSY?
Maureen Stapleton
For a guy who just won Best Short, he's AWFULLY TALL.
»
The Onion
by mastapleton
Don’t recognize the person 9 rows up, 15 seats in. Must be Banksy.

No comments: