Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Night 2011: More Tweets 3

Maureen Stapleton
Randy Newman has come a long way from everyone hating him for the song "Short People."
Maureen Stapleton
The costumes in Alice in Wonderland were amazing. Totally deserving of the win.
Maureen Stapleton
Best Costume Design. Whoever wins, I hope she doesn't say, "I already have one of these." Like the winner did last year.
Maureen Stapleton
: Best Makeup: Yeah! Another SE10 winner. The Wolfman. "Gross"=Oscar, obviously.
Maureen Stapleton
@
@ Fair enough. Will do it.
Maureen Stapleton
Inception keeps winning things. I guess this means I ought to go see this, even if I already know that I won't understand it.
Maureen Stapleton
I always feel bad for how far the technical people need to walk to get their Oscars. They must be tired.
Maureen Stapleton
Why is Scarlett J clutching Matthew Mc's arm like that? Maybe her dress is so tight she's having a hard time remaining upright.
»
Andy Borowitz
by mastapleton
I would love it if Anne Hathaway just said, "I don't need this shit," and stormed off the stage.

No comments: