Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Night 2011: More Tweets 2

Maureen Stapleton
Really funny to hear Christian Bale with a British accent. Who knew?
Maureen Stapleton
Geoffrey Rush should have won, and he looks disappointed. Poor guy. Though I suppose Christian Bale did lose a lot of weight for it.
Maureen Stapleton
Though I like Mark Ruffalo in everything he does, this movie included.
Maureen Stapleton
I hope Geoffrey Rush wins for The King's Speech, but interestingly, in the credits he and Colin Firth got equal billing.
Maureen Stapleton
Russell Brand: You're funny and I like your wife's songs. But couldn't you have just washed your hair for the ceremony?
Maureen Stapleton
Colin Firth looks lovely. Will he look lovelier after he wins?
Andy Borowitz
by mastapleton
Remember how great Rob Lowe was in that musical number with Snow White?
Susan Orlean
by mastapleton
@
@ I have set my trap.
Maureen Stapleton
@
@ Since I'm on cable, I got the whole thing. Is it just me, or is this painful to watch?
Andy Borowitz
by mastapleton
Scorecard: Oscars 23, Audience 0
Maureen Stapleton
@
@ Agreed. He seems like a lovely guy, too.
Maureen Stapleton
Really glad that "The King's Speech" won best original screenplay. Did you know that the Queen Mum didn't want him to release it?
Maureen Stapleton
Kudos to @ for tweeting just minutes after winning his Oscar. Welcome to the 21st century.
Lee Unkrich
by mastapleton
OMG.
Maureen Stapleton
Lots of man hugs going around after Aaron Sorkin wins, and he kicks off his speech with a reference to Network
»
Maureen Stapleton
Hey look! Javier Bardem is standing next to Josh Brolin and ISN'T trying to kill him.

No comments: