Friday, March 21, 2008

March Madness! Go Nova!

Two of London's Villanova fans gather on the Prime Meridian to show their support before tonight's game. The sign, which is difficult to read, says,
"Clemson Stinks!" and has a picture of a stinkbomb on it.

Villanova faces Clemson tonight in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. As you can see from above, we have a fair amount of Wildcat Pride in this house. The boys can even sing the fight song (though not the last verse, which I can never remember, so I can't teach it to them, either.)

Currently I'm tied for 43rd in my pool of 230 people. Not bad, considering I haven't seen one game this year. But I couldn't be prouder. Unless, of course, I end of winning. Now THAT would be cool.

I'm currently trying to decide if I want to wake up at 1:40 a.m. to watch the game or if my bad cold will keep me in bed. Only time will tell.

No comments: