Monday, March 06, 2006

3:18 a.m.

I just switched over to E! because this is getting pretty boring. They're doing a Celebrity Goof Up Roundup. Did you know that Geena Davis once had a sitcom? Neither did I.

Back to the Oscars. This has got to be a first: the name of this Oscar-nominated song is, "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp." It looks to me like Jamie Foxx is singing, and there's more strange dancing, but no burning car. Bring back the burning car!

Terrence Howard, nominated for Best Actor, had a really sweet white rose corsage on before, but he's taken it off. Who told him to take it off? I liked it.

No way. The Pimp song won. The Crash lady seems pretty sad about that, but Queen Latifah is happy abou it. I'm pretty sure that IS Jamie Foxx. No, wait, they just showed Jamie Foxx in the audience, so it's not him.

Jon Stewart is beside himself. He doesn't know what to say. Though he does point out that the winners were the most excited people there.

No comments: