Monday, March 06, 2006

12:22 a.m.

Sandra Bullock came with Keanu Reeves. I like her dress, though black is such a boring choice. There's now some speculation that she's pregnant. It doesn't look like it to me, but who knows: they might have sewn her into the dress. She seems to keep stuffing her hands in her POCKETS though, in her dress, so maybe she is pregnant. Why in the world would you put pockets in a beautiful couture dress?

Nicole Kidman looks gorgeous, but I worry that they haven't let Nicole have a proper meal in a long time. Come to think of it, we could say that about a lot of the actresses on the red carpet tonight. I, on the other hand, have just enjoyed a chocolate chip cookie. Yum.

Some of you may be wondering what your host for the evening is wearing. I really made an effort for you, my faithful fans. While I was tempted to wear my very special Circus jim-jams, I decided to push the boat out. I've got on my red Gap sweats and one of Tim's sweatshirts. Damn, do I look good. I am definitely the best-dressed awake person in the house.

No comments: