Sunday, August 05, 2012

2012: Week 31

...Where we attempt to recreate the Sistine Chapel using foam fingers.

Given the rules of the 52 weeks projects regarding any Olympic trademarked things or locations, this is the best picture I could use for Week 1 of the Olympics. They were giving these out free during the dressage portion of the equestrian events of the Olympics. I can faithfully report that the foam fingers also soaked up the rain quite well.

We love a foam finger. We love a foam finger even more when we can use it to recreate the creation narrative from the Sistine Chapel. I'm sure Michelangelo would have approved.

This is actually the photo I liked better, but I couldn't post it to the Guardian group, given the Olympics rules.

Where we recreate the Sistine Chapel with foam fingers....

No comments: