Monday, October 22, 2012

2012: Week 42

2012: Week 42 by MAStapleton
2012: Week 42, a photo by MAStapleton on Flickr.
One of the things I've really enjoyed about the 52 weeks project is how I've been able to capture moments big and small during the course of the year.

We've been American expats living in London for nearly 14 years so I can't decide if voting in the US Presidential election is a big moment or a small one. But this shot dovetails nicely with my shot from week 18, when I voted for the London mayor in my first election as a British citizen. (See it here: www.flickr.com/photos/mastapleton/6992702796/)

I don't know which way the election is going to go, but we've done our part. Also, it's always nice to check in with the mothership and remind ourselves that we are American too.

No comments: