Monday, May 28, 2012

2012: Week 21

At last Spring has arrived. #nofilter by MAStapleton
At last Spring has arrived. #nofilter, a photo by MAStapleton on Flickr.


It has been, it has to be said, a most rubbish spring. Rain, more rain, and then when we thought we couldn't take it any more, more rain. 


I took this picture in Greenwich Park on my way to Thing 2's sports day. It was an absolutely glorious day. I even got sunburned and was even, dare I say it-- hot. Needless to say, the rain resumed just in time for Jubilee weekend. What are you going to do. We just got on with it, regardless of the rain.


When I took the picture, I didn't realizse that I had lined up the sun and the bloom. I only saw that once I got home and downloaded the picture to my computer. For those of you who don't know what the #nofilter hashtag means, that's just a fancy way of saying, "I didn't monkey with this picture at all to make it look like this." 

No comments: