Thursday, January 03, 2013

End of the 2012 52 Weeks Project with Video



This is the Guardian video of its 52 Weeks Photo project. Watch it!

Regular readers of this blog will know that I participated in the Guardian's 52 Weeks Photo project this year. I loved it. It was a great and easy way to record 2012.

I'm chuffed to say that three of my photos were included in the video roundup.
• The boys walking in Blackheath under some Olympic bunting from Week 27 appears at 1:25. Click on this sentence to see the original post here.
• A bike messenger carrying his bike over his head amid the crowds watching the Olympic victory parade from Week 37 appears at 1:34. Click on this sentence to see the original post here.
• My 12.12.12 picture of Big Ben from the train from Week 50 appears at 2:11.  Click on this sentence to see the original post here.

Enjoy.


No comments: